How to clean your pot?
Here are some tips for removing the wax residue at the end of your candle.
- Place hot (not boiling) water in a heatproof container.
- Put your pot in the water, taking care that it does not exceed half the height of the pot.
- Wait for the wax to melt slightly near the walls. Remove the remaining wax.
- Wipe up the rest with an absorbent cloth.
- Insert your Coral Cotton refill.
- Light up and relax!
See as well the candle ritual. and thehe secrets of optimal combustion.
Candle refills designed specifically for our Cotton Coral jar.
Should not be burned as a single candle or in other containers as this may present a fire hazard.
Concrete is a natural material that works over time. the use and the environment in which it is located. If your pot shows signs of deterioration, it's time to replace it.
Do not put your pot in the dishwasher.